Males are not just gender but they are a group of people who have been dominating the world for a really long time. At Tales By Males we are presenting you with 51 Best Males life quotes which will inspire you to believe in your masculism and inspire you to achieve great things.
These quotes are from the well-known males ever born on this planet and achieved more then anyone can dream of. So let’s jump right into the best males life quotes to aspire your that if they can then you can too.
Best Males life quotes are chosen by our editors which can aspire you to achieve your dreams.
- “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”. Bob Marley
- “The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic”. Joseph Stalin
- “Never give a sword to a man who can’t dance”. Confucius
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him”. Abraham Lincoln
- “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool”. William Shakespeare
- “I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect on humanity. Man is now only more active – not more happy – nor wiser, than he was 6000 years ago”. Edgar Allan Poe
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way”. Viktor E. Frankl
- “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages”. William Shakespeare
- “How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?” Oscar Wilde
- “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent”. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy”. Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man”. Mahatma Gandhi
- “No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like”. Napoleon Hill
- “The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true”. Edgar Allan Poe
- “Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it”. Malcolm X
- “What important is man should live in righteousness, in natural love for mankind?” Bob Marley
- “It is surprising to notice that even from the earliest age, a man finds the greatest satisfaction in feeling independent. The exalting feeling of being sufficient to oneself comes as a revelation”. Maria Montessori
- “The right of nature… is the liberty each man hath to use his own power, as he will himself, for the preservation of his own nature; that is to say, of his own life”. Thomas Hobbes
- “We are born weak, we need strength; helpless, we need aid; foolish, we need a reason. All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we come to man’s estate, is the gift of education”. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “War is to man what maternity is to a woman. From a philosophical and doctrinal viewpoint, I do not believe in perpetual peace”. Benito Mussolini
- “The wise man does not expose himself needlessly to danger since there are few things for which he cares sufficiently; but he is willing, in great crises, to give even his life – knowing that under certain conditions it is not worthwhile to live”. Aristotle
- “A man was made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired”. Mark Twain
- “The man who could go to Africa and rob her of her children, and then sell them into interminable bondage, with no other motive than that which is furnished by dollars and cents, is so much worse than the most depraved murderer that he can never receive pardon at my hand”. Abraham Lincoln
- “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth”. Oscar Wilde
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy”. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him”. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god”. William Shakespeare
- “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however, measured or far away”. Henry David Thoreau
- “The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends”. Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do”. Voltaire
- “I believe that a man is the strongest soldier for daring to die unarmed”. Mahatma Gandhi
- “Man is supposed to be the maker of his destiny. It is only partly true. He can make his destiny, only in so far as he is allowed by the Great Power”. Mahatma Gandhi
- “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last”. Jesus Christ
- “Man’s greatness consists in his ability to do and the proper application of his powers to things needed to be done”. Frederick Douglass
- “Revenge, lust, ambition, pride, and self-will are too often exalted as the gods of man’s idolatry; while holiness, peace, contentment, and humility are viewed as unworthy of serious thought”. Charles Spurgeon
- “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed”. Henry Ford
- “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability”. Henry Ford
- “It will be found unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it. George Washington
- I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man’s being unable to sit still in a room”. Blaise Pascal
- “Teaching is the only major occupation of man for which we have not yet developed tools that make an average person capable of competence and performance. In teaching, we rely on the ‘naturals’, the ones who somehow know how to teach”. Peter Drucker
- “If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair”. Samuel Johnson
- “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times”. Martin Luther
- “Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error”. Andrew Jackson
- “Defeat doesn’t finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he’s defeated. He’s finished when he quits”. Richard M. Nixon
- “That a man is willing, when others are so too, as far forth as for peace and defense of himself he shall think it necessary, to lay down this right to all things; and be contented with so much liberty against other men, as he would allow other men against himself”. Thomas Hobbes
- “Who would set a limit to the mind of man? Who would dare assert that we know all there is to be known?” Galileo Galilei
- “I’m just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever. Especially if they’re around me”. Travis Scott
- “A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself”. John Stuart Mill
- “Scientific progress makes moral progress a necessity; for if man’s power is increased, the checks that restrain him from abusing it must be strengthened”. Madame de Stael
- “However low a man sinks he never reaches the level of the police”. Quentin Crisp
- “As a boy, I’d always had an interest in theater. But the idea at my school was that drama and music were to round out the man. It wasn’t what one did for a living. I got over that”. Hugh Jackman
I hope 51 Best Males life quotes will inspire and motivate you to achieve what you always dreamt of.
Please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales to stay updated with our new articles like best males life quotes.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most