From the Tales By Males team, we are presenting for you the 51 Best Black Queen Quotes that will make you feel proud of being black and how fortunate you are to born as a black person in this world. Black Queen Quotes are for the ladies who work hard every day ignoring the racism around them all the time.
These quotes will allow you to feel proud of being a black person and make you realize the importance of black people in building the USA. Black Queen Quotes are specially crafted to fight against racism in the country and make people understand how important are black people in making America the great country it is today.
Black Queen Quotes are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team written by famous and successful black people in the world who have been able to make the black community a proud community around the world.
We have selected Black Queen Quotes from thousands of Quotes about Black people so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into these amazing Black Queen Quotes to inspire the young African American women.
Here are the 51 Best Black Queen Quotes
Quotes about Beautiful Black Queen
- “Even if it makes others uncomfortable, I will love who I am.” Janelle Monáe
- “I’m a black woman every day, and I’m not confused about that. I’m not worried about that. I don’t need to have a discussion with you about how I feel as a black woman because I don’t feel disempowered as a black woman.” Shonda Rhimes
- “It was when I realized I needed to stop trying to be somebody else and be myself, I actually started to own, accept, and love what I had.” Tracee Ellis Ross
- “I’m a strong black woman and I cannot be intimidated and I’m not going anywhere.” Maxine Waters
- “I’m convinced that we black women possess a special indestructible strength that allows us to not only get down, but to get up, to get through, and to get over.” Janet Jackson
- “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” Nina Simone
- “We understand we are the backbone despite the backhand.” Mahogany L. Browne
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” Maya Angelou
- “I didn’t learn to be quiet when I had an opinion. The reason they knew who I was is that I told them.” Ursula Burns
- “Black didn’t crack, but it did level up.” Claire Kann
Quotes for classy beautiful black queen
- “If we give our children sound self-love, they will be able to deal with whatever life puts before them.” bell hooks
- “Black girl magic is a rallying call of recognition. Embedded in every day is a magnificence that is so easy to miss because we’re so mired in the struggle and what society says we are.” Ava Duvernay
- “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” Audre Lorde
- “We are the women who marched from cotton fields into fields of medicine, entertainment, and the white house.” Jada Pinkett Smith
- “Black women possess a special indestructible strength that allows us to not only get down, but to get up, to get through, and to get over.” Janet Jackson
- “But what of black women? I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire.” W.e.B. Du Bois
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” Michelle Obama
- “The black woman is the most unprotected, unloved woman on earth…she is the only flower on earth that grows unwatered.” Malcolm X
- “I am very strong and very opinionated. My ‘no’ means ‘no’, my ‘yes’ means ‘yes’. I’m not negotiating certain things. I don’t feel like I have to become something I’m not.” Beyoncé
- “Black women are the strongest, most hardworking people on Earth.” Dr. Dre
Quotes about strong black queen
- “I am a feminist, and what that means to me is much the same as the meaning of the fact that I am Black; it means that I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect.” June Jordan
- “Black women have had to develop a larger vision of our society than perhaps any other group. They have had to understand white men, white women, and black men. And they have had to understand themselves. When black women win victories, it is a boost for virtually every segment of society.” Angela Davis
- “I believe it’s time that women truly owned their superpowers and used their beauty and strength to change the world around them. Becoming a CoverGirl is truly an honor and a gift: it opens up a new platform for me to inspire women to feel stronger, braver, and more beautiful inside and out.” Janelle Monae
- “Even if it makes others uncomfortable, I will love who I am.” Janelle Monae
- “As a black woman, I have no particular interest in maintaining the status quo. Why would I? The status quo is harmful; the status quo is significantly racist and sexist, and a whole bunch of other things that I think need to change.” N. K. Jemisin
- “You are the best thing.” Toni Morrison
- “I need to see my own beauty and to continue to be reminded that I am enough, that I am worthy of love without effort, that I am beautiful, that the texture of my hair and that the shape of my curves, the size of my lips, the color of my skin, and the feelings that I have are all worthy and okay.” Tracee Ellis Ross
- “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” Audre Lorde
- “Dipped in chocolate, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty. My Lord, she’s a black woman.” Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan
- “I was built this way for a reason, so I’m going to use it.” Simone Biles
Quotes for my beautiful black queen
- “My blackness does not inhibit me from being beautiful and intelligent. In fact, it is the reason I am beautiful and intelligent. And you cannot stop me.” Amandla Stenberg
- “The voice of a Black woman should always be herself.” Malebo Sephodi
- “Beauty is not just a white girl. It’s so many different flavors and shades.” Queen Latifah
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” Maya Angelou
- “I wouldn’t be here without all of the black women around me. Put us together, and we can do anything.” Misty Copeland
- “God made me this way, so I have to be happy with who I am. And it’s a journey. And I embrace my brown skin sisters. I love them, and I hope that they embrace me.” Kym Whitley
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” Alice Walker
- “My grandmother and my two aunts were an exhibition in resilience and resourcefulness and black womanhood. They rarely talked about the unfairness of the world with the words that I use now with my social justice friends, words like intersectionality and equality, oppression, and discrimination. They didn’t discuss those things because they were too busy living it, navigating it, surviving it.” Janet Mock
- “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Black Girl Magic means that I have the power to overcome anything” Michelle Carter
Quote for my black queen
- “As a black woman, I have no particular interest in maintaining the status quo. Why would I? The status quo is harmful.” N. K. Jemisin
- “Don’t another person come up to me and say ‘you go girl’. No, you go!” Maxine Waters
- “Perhaps…I am the face of one of your fears. Because I am a woman, because I am black because I am lesbian, because I am myself—a Black woman warrior poet doing my work—come to ask you, are you doing yours?” Audre Lorde
- “I am a product of every other black woman before me who has done or said anything worthwhile. Recognizing that I am part of history is what allows me to soar.” Oprah Winfrey
- “As a black woman, the decision to love yourself just as you are is a radical act. And I’m as radical as they come.” Bethanee Epifani J. Bryant
- “I think I can inspire a lot of young women to be themselves and that is half the battle. Just be yourself; it’s the easiest thing to be. Black girls, we just on another level.” Rihanna
- “I am dripping melanin and honey. I am black without apology.” Upile Chisala
- “I am a black woman. The music of my song some sweet arpeggio of tears is written in a minor key and I can be heard humming in the night.” Mari Evans
- “Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” Zora Neale Hurston
- “I can’t believe my good fortune. I’m so grateful to be a black woman. I would be so jealous if I were anything else.” Maya Angelou
- “I promise you won’t need anyone too long. One day, you will love yourself on your own, without the validation of sisters.” Raych Jackson
Advice to your African American Women’s
We hope these 51 Best Black Queen Quotes would have given you a time of appreciation of feeling yourself blessed to be born as a black person in this world.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Bible Quotes about Light and Rumi Quotes on Lovers.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.