Conan the Barbarian is a 1982 American epic sword and sorcery film directed by John Milius and written by Milius and Oliver Stone. Based on Robert E. Howard’s Conan, the film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Earl Jones and tells the story of a barbarian warrior named Conan (Schwarzenegger) who seeks vengeance for the death of his parents at the hands of Thulsa Doom (Jones), the leader of a snake cult.So we have created a list of Conan The Barbarian Quotes to motivate you and to get more .
All these quotes have been selected by our editorial team with a selection process. After reading Conan The Barbarian Quotes. You can check out these more famous quotes about The Art off Peace here>>.
As our motive is to always provide the best content for our readers without any junk. We also have a more collection of Famous Quotes Michio Kaku here>>
- “There is consistently a way, on the off chance that the longing be combined with fortitude,” addressed the Cimmerian”
- “In the old free days all I needed was a sharp sword and a straight way to my foes. Presently no ways are straight and my sword is pointless.”
- “They understand their definitive destruction, yet they are passivists, unequipped for opposition or departure. Not one of the current age has been away from these walls.”
- “Men discussed ancestral conflict, of a social event of vultures in the southeast, and a horrendous pioneer who drove his quickly expanding swarms to triumph.”
- “You dark canine!” A red fog of fierceness cleared across Conan’s eyes. “Were sans i I’d give you a crushed spirit!”
- “They check out cognizant existence, deciding to lie more often than not in death-like rest.” “Then”
- “It was passed on by the snare nosed herders of the fields, from the tenants in tents to the occupants in the squat stone urban areas where lords with twisted blueblack whiskers loved round-bellied divine beings with inquisitive ceremonies.”
- “A pantherish bend and shift of his body kept away from the bungling surge of two yellow fighters, and the edge of one missing its goal, was sheathed in the bosom of the other. A”
- “So Conan, glaring from under his disheveled mane, saw the white exposed figure of Natala squirming in the salacious handle of a dark bad dream shape that might have just been reared in the lost pits of misery. The”
- “He resembled a tiger among primates as he jumped, evaded and turned, offering a steadily moving objective, while his hatchet wove a sparkling wheel of death about him. For”
- “Pinnacles of arachnid tormented secret,”
- “Conan, dismal, blood-smudged, exposed yet for an undergarment, shackles on his strong appendages, his blue eyes blasting underneath the tangled dark mane which fell over his low wide temple.”
- “The simple truth of a dark figure hustling across the scene conveying a white hostage was sufficiently unusual,”
- “Passed on by the snare nosed herders of the meadows, from the occupants in tents to the tenants in the squat stone urban areas where lords with twisted blueblack stubbles loved round-bellied divine beings with inquisitive ceremonies.”
- “Conan intellectually named the animals people of color, for absence of a superior term; instinctually he realize that these tall dark creatures were not men, as he figured out the term. No”
- “Unexpectedly the dark torturer set out the lines and rose, overshadowing the squirming white figure.”
- “Kothian culture and religion had experienced an unpretentious admix ture of Shemite and Stygian strains.”
- “The thing was not a human — it couldn’t be; it was a development of Life from the pits of disrespectful creation — a corruption of transformative turn of events. The”
- “That’s what I saw — that dark thing crouching like a chimp among the branches, scoffing down at me.”
- “You can not get away from me!” he thundered. “Lead me into a snare and I’ll heap the tops of your family at your feet. Stow away from me and I’ll destroy the mountains to track down you! I’ll follow you to damnation and past hellfire!”
- “Allow him to make rimes for the vultures.”
- “These figures are dark, yet they dislike negroes. I have never seen their like.”
- “Their squat-walled urban areas were doused in blood.”
- “The dark talked in an ocean coast vernacular, and Conan answered; he had taken in the language while a corsair on the shores of Kush. “Long”
- “Rinaldo kept in touch with me a haunting tune there, and sharp was the pointer.”
- “Run from me… and I will destroy the mountains to track down you! I will follow you to Damnation!”
- “As far as we might be concerned, there is no spring. Simply the breeze that smells new before the tempest.”
- “For my entire life I’ve been distant from everyone else. Commonly I’ve confronted passing with nobody to be aware.”
- “Two snakes meeting up. Confronting one another… yet they’re one.”
- “Presently they will know why they fear the dim. Presently they realize the reason why they dread the evening.”
We hope these Conan The Barbarian Quotes would have inspired and motivated you to keep working hard and focus on your goal to become a successful leader in life.
You can also share these Conan The Barbarian Quotes You with your fellow friends and family members.
To like us on our Facebook page Talesbymales and follow us on our Instagram page Talesbymales_ to stay updated with our awesome content.Here are the links to some of the similar posts, Pope Francis Quotes, Maya Angelou Quotes, Inspiring Quotes by Famous People, and Inspiring Quotes to keep going. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.