From the Tales By Males team, we are presenting for you the 51 Deep Dark Quotes About Life to help you in seeing the deep darkness about life and enlighten your inner self that when you feel the darkness in life.
Darkness can be felt at multiple instances in life which can be after a breakup, a loss in business, or it can be a natural disaster. Everybody has their own deep secrets in life and these will take you closer in helping you to realize the deep darkness of your life and also help you to know the deep darkness present in this world.
Deep Dark Quotes About Life are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which have been told by Theological writers, authors, novelists, and motivational speakers around the world.
We have selected these Deep Dark Quotes About Life from thousands of Quotes about life so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into these beautiful Deep Dark Quotes and Sayings About Life.
Here are the 51 Best Deep Dark Quotes
Deep Dark Quotes About Life
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” Albert Einstein
- “Suicide only really frightens those who are never tempted by it and never will be, for its darkness only welcomes those who are predestined to it.” Georges Bernanos
- “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.” Osho
- “Turning your back on the darkness didn’t mean the darkness would turn it’s back on you.” Jennifer Donnelly
- “Doubt is an illness that comes from knowledge and leads to madness.” Gustave Flaubert
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” Sirius Black
- “Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one’s head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.” Oscar Wilde
- “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.” Doe Zantamata
- “I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.” Michelle Williams
- “There is an ocean of silence between us and I am drowning in it.” Ranata Suzuki
Deep Dark Quotes About Love
- “The risks you keep taking, the challenges you keep overcoming, are like symbolic deaths that sharpen your appreciation for life.” Robert Greene
- “Your way of thinking affects your life very deeply. So think positive and be positive.” Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” Rabindranath Tagore
- “Some things scratch the surface while others strike at your soul.” Gianna Perada
- “If you trip while running down a hallway, you’ll get a nosebleed. If your trip in life, you cry.” Minori
- “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” Taraji P. Henson
- “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” Mark Twain
- “Don’t get too deep, it leads to overthinking, and overthinking leads to problems that don’t even exist in the first place.” Jayson Engay
- “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.” Dennis Rodman
- “All the mistakes I ever made in my life were when I wanted to say No and said Yes.” Moss Hart
Deep Dark Thoughts About Life
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” Victor Hugo
- “She avoids deep thought like an empty restaurant, not out of stupidity, but a canny resolve to be happy.” Alex Shakar
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” Elie Wiesel
- “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” Albert Camus
- “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” Edgar Allan Poe
- “Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time”, is like saying, “I don’t want to.” Lao Tzu
- “If you’re in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it’ll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.” Jack Handy
- “The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.” Victor Hugo
- “Where there is love, there is no darkness.” Burundi proverb
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” Chantal Sutherland
- “Every star waits for the darkness to shine.” G-Eazy
Deep Quotes to Make you Think about Life
- “Like almost every truly horrible thing that has ever happened in the history of our world, the end also began with a kiss.” Dennis Sharpe
- “Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.” Seneca
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars.” Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things.” William Wordsworth
- “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.” Jack Handy
- “The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” Bertrand Russell
- “I’ve hidden memories in boxes inside my head before. Sometimes it’s the only way to deal with things.” Alice Feeney
- “You might want someone else to save you, or might want to save someone so badly. But no one else can save you, not really, not from yourself.” Ava Dellaira
- “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” Voltaire
- “The more I connect with my sensuality the more I experience God. As the wind blows through the curtains, that’s how sweet His presence is.” Lebo Grand
Deep Dark Quotes About Pain
- “Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others. Not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.” Anonymous
- “A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.” Henrik Ibsen
- “Stars are empty places in the sky until you take them home for your dreams.” Laura Chouette
- “Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.” Victor Hugo
- “Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” C. S. Lewis
- “Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.” Bertrand Russell
- “Being alone solves half of your problems. Because half of your problems stem from that of others.” Zain Abdul Nassir
- “You will encounter thousands of various individuals in your life, and the ability to see them as they are will prove invaluable.” Robert Greene
- “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” Sonia Gandhi
- “The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel a rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments.” Gustave Flaubert
This Video will teach you more about the deep darkness of life
We hope these 51 Best Deep Dark Quotes About Life will help you know the deep darkness about life in this world and also the darkness in your life.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes as Cool Quotes about Life, Quotes about light and dark, and also How to Find Inner Peace.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.
To know more about the author please visit About Us page.