In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Famous Quotes by Famous People which are said by the most famous people ever took birth on this planted and what made them famous is their hard work, dedication to never give up and a spark to do something for the people of this planet.
Being famous is easy but that famous person only becomes a legend when he reaches the peak of his dedication to keeping goodwill in the heart. These Famous people have said the most famous quotes which is been produced in this post.
Thinking about providing you with the most Famous Quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which will allow you to understand the mindset of these famous people which made them the legends whom this planet will remember forever.
These quotes can also be shared with the people you think can have a same dedication and a mindset to do something great in their life for this world and you want to motivate them to do so with these words.
Famous Quotes by Famous People are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous Peoples such as Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Ellen DeGeneres, Charlie Chaplin, William Shakespeare, and Pablo Picasso.
We have selected these Famous Quotes by Famous People from thousands of Quotes about famous people so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Famous Quotes by Famous People.
Here are the 51 Most Famous Quotes by Famous People
- “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” Adolf Hitler
- “I was raised around heterosexuals, as all heterosexuals are, that’s where we gay people come from… you heterosexuals.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!” William Shakespeare
- “A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.” George Washington
- “When war comes, two things happen – profits go way, way up and all perishables go way, way down. There becomes a market for them.” Steven Spielberg
- “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.” Nelson Mandela
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.” John F. Kennedy
- “There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.” Mother Teresa
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” John Lennon
- “If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.” Julius Caesar
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.” Charlie Chaplin
- “If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change.” Michael Jackson
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” Albert Einstein
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.” Adolf Hitler
- “You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “Fair is foul and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air.” William Shakespeare
- “There is nothing which can better deserve your patronage, than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.” George Washington
- “Once a month the sky falls on my head, I come to and I see another movie I want to make.” Steven Spielberg
- “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” Pablo Picasso
- “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” Nelson Mandela
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.” John F. Kennedy
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Mother Teresa
- “Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.” John Lennon
- “What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.” Julius Caesar
- “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.” Charlie Chaplin
- “Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There’s a movie theater.” Michael Jackson
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein
- “I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.” Adolf Hitler
- “People always ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?’ Well, no, I was an accountant.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it’s tomorrow.” William Shakespeare
- “The foolish and wicked practice of profane cursing and swearing is a vice so mean and low that every person of sense and character detests and despises it.” George Washington
- “I don’t think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it’s certainly worth a try.” Steven Spielberg
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” Pablo Picasso
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
- “The future depends on what we do in the present.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” John F. Kennedy
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” Mother Teresa
- “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” John Lennon
- “It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” Julius Caesar
- “There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.” Abraham Lincoln
- “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” Charlie Chaplin
- “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” Albert Einstein
- “Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she’ll conquer the world.” Marilyn Monroe
This Video Shows Famous Thoughts by Famous People
We hope these Famous Quotes by Famous People would have made you realize the mindset these famous people had which made them such legend they are today.
If you like our Famous Quotes by Famous People then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Love Quotes By Famous People, Good Quotes by Famous People, and also ranking about Motivational Quotes Websites.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.