In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Famous Quotes in History which have marked their name in the name of history books. These quotes are the most known quotes in the history which have been told by the legends who have changed the world forever. Each quote has been used as a reference to motivate and inspire a lot of people until now.
Everyone can write a quote but there are only some quotes which is been famous and evergreen. These quotes were able to make their names In the books of history as the most famous quotes of all time and the authors of these quotes are the people who helped to carve the mankind of humans.
Thinking about providing you with the Famous Quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which have been known as the best quotes said in history and will be known for the coming years as well.
These quotes can also be shared with the people you think can also write a quote that will be named in the books of history. People you think have that power in their words to motivate millions of people for ages.
Famous Quotes in History are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous Authors such as Mother Teresa, Marilyn Monroe, Andrew Hendrixson, Mark Twain, Jim Morrison, and Ayn Rand.
We have selected these Famous Quotes in History from thousands of Famous Quotes so it can impact our reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Famous Quotes in History.
Here are the 51 Most Famous Quotes in History
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Mother Teresa
- “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
- “Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” Andrew Hendrixson
- “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” Margaret Mead
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” Mark Caine
- “I never dream of success. I worked for it.” Estee Lauder
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” Audre Lorde
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” John Maxwell
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
- “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” Seth Godin
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” Anne Frank
- “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” Herbert Bayard Swope
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” David Viscott
- “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.” Maya Angelou
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball
- “The grass is greener where you water it.” Neil Barringham
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” Joshua J. Marine
- “Do it with passion, or not at all.” Rosa Nouchette Carey
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” Francis Chan
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”Leonardo Da Vinci
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” Dr. Seuss
- “You will succeed because most people are lazy.” Shahir Zag
- “Success is just a war of attrition. Sure, there’s an element of talent you should probably possess. But if you just stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.” Dax Shepard
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston S. Churchill
- “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
- “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” Howard Ruff
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” Jim Morrison
- “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” Babe Ruth
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” Barack Obama
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” Thomas A. Edison
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” Mother Teresa
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
- “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.” Bob Dylan
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” Florence Nightingale
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” Benjamin Franklin
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” Helen Keller
The Greatest Quotes of All Time
We hope these Famous Quotes in History would have Inspired you towards writing a quote that can motive millions of people all around the world and inspire them to do something which will allow humankind of benefit forever.
If you liked Famous Quotes in History then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Love Quotes By Famous People, Good Quotes by Famous People, and Famous Quotes By Famous People.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.