In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Funny Quotes by Famous People which will surely make you laugh. These funny quotes have been said by the most famous people on this planet which will make you realize the sense of humor these people had and their mindset while talking about great things in the easiest way possible.
Laughter is the best remedy for any problem and reading these quotes will surely help you boost your energy and the level of humor you think of. Legends have said these words which show the mindset of their sense of humor on how being effective, motivated, and funny at the same point in time.
Thinking about providing you with the Funny Quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which have been known as the best funny quotes said by the legends and will be known for the coming years as well.
These quotes can also be shared with the people you think needs to cheer up and enjoy life with their work life. These quotes are the best combination of motivation and fun in the same words.
Funny Quotes by Famous People are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous People such as Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Bruce Lee, Abraham Lincoln, and Mark Twain.
We have selected these Funny Quotes by Famous People from thousands of Funny Quotes so it can impact our reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Funny Quotes by Famous People.
Here are the 51 Most Funny Quotes by Famous People
- “Traffic is driving me nuts. Am going to build a tunnel boring machine and just start digging…” Elon Musk
- “One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.” George W. Bush
- “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” Donald Trump
- “For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.” Steve Jobs
- “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.” Mark Twain
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Marriage is like mushrooms: we notice too late if they are good or bad.” Woody Allen
- “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” Bruce Lee
- “Olivia Wilde is so sexy, she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She’s mesmerizing.” Megan Fox
- “These days, I look in the mirror and I have to admit, I’m not the strapping young Muslim socialist that I used to be.” Barack Obama
- “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” Thomas A. Edison
- “When the zombie apocalypse happens, you’ll be glad you bought a flamethrower. Works against hordes of the undead or your money back!” Elon Musk
- “It’s really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!” Donald Trump
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” Steve Jobs
- “I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time.” Mark Twain
- “If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “I’m such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.” Woody Allen
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” Abraham Lincoln
- “I think that I’m so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that, I could do something really interesting.” Megan Fox
- “If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it’s possible that I’m a little too awesome.” Barack Obama
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas A. Edison
- “The rumor that I’m secretly creating a zombie apocalypse to generate demand for flamethrowers is completely false.” Elon Musk
- “I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.” Steve Jobs
- “I am only human, although I regret it.” Mark Twain
- “To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.” Steven Wright
- “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” Winston Churchill
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” Abraham Lincoln
- “I just don’t like the airport. It scares me” Kylie Jenner
- “I love the press. I even sat for an interview with Bill O’Reilly right before the Super Bowl. That was a change of pace. I don’t often get a chance to be in a room with an ego that’s bigger than mine.” Barack Obama
- “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Apparently, there is this thing called “Dad jokes” and I make them.” Elon Musk
- “The world today doesn’t make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?” Pablo Picasso
- “We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.” Steve Jobs
- “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” Mark Twain
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” Steve Martin
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” Will Rogers
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” Alan Dundes
- “I just don’t like the airport. It scares me” Kylie Jenner
- “In my first term, we passed health care reform. In my second term, I guess I’ll pass it again.” Barack Obama
- “We don’t know a millionth of one percent about anything.” Thomas A. Edison
- “If this works, I’m treating myself to a volcano lair. It’s time.” Elon Musk
- “I’d like to live like a poor man – only with lots of money.” Pablo Picasso
- “I think the things you most regret in life are things you didn’t do. What you really regret was never asking that girl to dance.” Steve Jobs
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” Mark Twain
- “Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.” Wilhelm II
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” Albert Einstein
- “When I’m, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens.” Kylie Jenner
- “The fact is I really do respect the press. I recognize that the press and I have different jobs to do. My job is to be President; your job is to keep me humble. Frankly, I think I’m doing my job better.” Barack Obama
- “The Chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” Mark Twain
- “It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.” Marilyn Monroe
Funny Impressions by Famous People
We hope these Funny Quotes by Famous People would have helped you in taking a break from work life and made you laugh, Inspire, and Motivate you while enjoying your life.
If you liked Funny Quotes by Famous People then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Love Quotes By Famous People, Good Quotes by Famous People, and Famous Quotes By Famous People.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.