In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Good Quotes by Famous People to make people realize the good that has been done by these famous people in their lifetime and how that good made them a famous person. You can learn from these quotes how doing good can be really impactful in your life.
Doing Good can be from feeding stranded animals to taking care of elders. We all can do good in our lives and one day when that good we did in our life can make us someone whom people will remember for the rest of their lives and their generations to come, as well as they, will also see you as a symbol of peace and harmony.
Thinking about providing you with Good Quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which will allow you to do good, these quotes will help you to motivate yourself in doing good things in life just by starting from your day to day life.
These quotes can also be shared with the people whom you think are also doing some good in their life and you want to show a token of appreciation to them with these words.
Good Quotes by Famous People is selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous Peoples such as Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Muhammad Ali, Queen Elizabeth II, Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincoln, and Oprah Winfrey
We have selected these Good Quotes by Famous People from thousands of Quotes about Good so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Good Quotes by Famous People.
Here are the 51 Best Good Quotes by Famous People
- “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” Donald Trump
- “To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Good works are links that form a chain of love.” Mother Teresa
- “Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” Muhammad Ali
- “Good memories are our second chance at happiness.” Queen Elizabeth II
- “The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: ‘If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?’ But… the good Samaritan reversed the question: ‘If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.” Abraham Lincoln
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.” Barack Obama
- “Our country, our people, and our laws have to be our top priority.” Donald Trump
- “Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk. Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent something.” Thomas A. Edison
- “I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I don’t know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will NOT ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ Rather he will ask, ‘How much LOVE did you put into what you did?” Mother Teresa
- “There is no principle worth the name if it is not wholly good.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.” Muhammad Ali
- “This new power, which has proved itself to be such a terrifying weapon of destruction, is harnessed for the first time for the common good of our community.” Queen Elizabeth II
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” Abraham Lincoln
- “One of the hardest things in life to learn is which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” Oprah Winfrey
- “It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds.” Barack Obama
- “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.” Donald Trump
- “Good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” Thomas A. Edison
- “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” Mother Teresa
- “A man’s true wealth hereafter is the good he has done to his fellowmen.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “At home, I am a nice guy but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.” Muhammad Ali
- “What were once only hopes for the future have now come to pass; it is almost exactly 13 years since the overwhelming majority of people in Ireland and Northern Ireland voted in favor of the agreement signed on Good Friday 1998, paving the way for Northern Ireland to become the exciting and inspirational place that it is today.” Queen Elizabeth II
- “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled.” Barack Obama
- “My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?” Donald Trump
- “One problem with our current society is that we have an attitude towards education as if it is there to simply make you more clever, make you more ingenious… Even though our society does not emphasize this, the most important use of knowledge and education is to help us understand the importance of engaging in more wholesome actions and bringing about discipline within our minds. The proper utilization of our intelligence and knowledge is to effect changes from within to develop a good heart.” Dalai Lama
- “Keep the corners of your mouth turned up. Speak in a low, persuasive tone. Listen; be teachable. Laugh at good stories and learn to tell them for as long as you are green, you can grow.” Mother Teresa
- “A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “I don’t trust anyone who’s nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.” Muhammad Ali
- “I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong.” Queen Elizabeth II
- “The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.” Abraham Lincoln
- “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” Oprah Winfrey
- “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.” Barack Obama
- “I’ve always felt that a lot of modern art is a con and that the most successful painters are often better salesmen and promoters than they are artists.” Donald Trump
- “A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.” Dalai Lama
- “Sometimes a good feeling from inside is worth much more than a beautician.” Mother Teresa“
- “I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “When we devote all of our actions to a spiritual goal, everything that we do becomes a prayer.” Muhammad Ali
- “When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat; instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future.” Queen Elizabeth II
- “History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” Oprah Winfrey
- “In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.” Barack Obama
- “It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.” Dalai Lama
Motivational Talk by Famous People
We hope these 51 Best Good Quotes by Famous People would have given you enough motivation to do good in your life and also motivate people to do in their life by sharing these quotes with them.
If you like our Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Good Quotes for Girls, Quotes for Brother by Sister, and also ranking about Motivational Quotes Websites.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.