In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going that will help you with an inspiration in life to do anything you want to pursue in life with dedication and hard work. You can reach new heights of success with the inspiration you get after reading these quotes.
Inspiration can be in any form you can receive in life, It can be in words, It can be by seeing someone’s life or It can be taken from your own parents when they were struggling in their life.
Thinking about providing you with Inspirational quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which will allow you to keep going on the path of success, these quotes will stay behind your back with a push of Inspiration every time you face a problem in your life while working for your goals.
These quotes can also be shared with the people whom you feel are stuck at a point in life where they need a little bit of inspiration to keep moving forward on their way to achieving their life goals.
Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going is selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Inspirational speakers, Authors, and Successful Entrepreneurs on this planet.
We have selected these Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going from thousands of Quotes about Inspiration so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going.
Here are the 51 Best Inspirational Quotes to Keep Going in Life
- “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.” Albert Einstein
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” Alexander Graham Bell
- “When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do.” Nicki Minaj
- “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” Maya Angelou
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I’m possible!” Audrey Hepburn
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” Matt Cameron
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The greatest weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another.” William James
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all of the time.” Anna Freud
- “As long as they are well-intentioned, mistakes are not a matter for shame, but for learning.” Margaret Heffernan
- “t’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” Jadah Sellner
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” Marcus Aurelius
- “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” Peter Marshall
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” Grandma Moses
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” Colin Powell
- “We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.” Helen Keller
- “Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” Peter Drucker
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” Amelia Earhart
- “If you want a light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” Guy Finley
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” Muhammad Ali
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” Henry Ford
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” John Lennon
- “No great man ever complains of want of opportunities.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never regret a day in your life. Good days bring you happiness and bad days give you experience.” Anonymous
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” Vince Lombardi
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” Buddha
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein
- “A clay pot sitting in the sun will always be a clay pot. It has to go through the white heat of the furnace to become porcelain.” Mildred Struven
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
- “First, say to yourself what you would be and then do what you have to do.” Epictetus
- “I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwich.” Jim Carrey
- “It’s not about having enough time, it’s about making enough time.” Rachael Bermingham
- “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.” Jesus
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” Charles Dickens
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.” Clare Boothe Luce
- “Plenty of men can do good work for a spurt and with immediate promotion in mind, but for the promotion, you want a man in whom good work has become a habit.” Henry L. Doherty
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” Helen Keller
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” Lemony Snicket
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
- “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” Jamie Paolinetti
- “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “It’s your place in the world, it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” Mae Jemison
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abraham Lincoln
- “It is only when we take chances when our lives improve. The initial and the most difficult risk that we need to take is to become honest.” Walter Anderson
Inspirational Speech to help you Keep Moving Forward
We hope these 51 Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going will make you reach your goals in life without letting any problems to stop you while moving forward in life.
You can use these quotes to share it with your friends, family, or colleagues to tell them they can achieve success and whenever they feel low in life they can consume these quotes to Inspire themselves and keep moving forward.
If you like our Inspiring Quotes to Keep Going then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes as Motivational Quotes Never Give Up, Father and Son Motivational Story, and also ranking about Motivational Quotes Websites.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.