Intense meaning is very great ,strong or serious. If you describe a person as intense, you mean that they appear to concentrate very hard on everything that they do, and they feel their emotions very strongly. I know he’s an intense player, but he does enjoy what he’s doing. So we have created a list of Intense Quotes that are selected by our editorial team.
All these quotes have been selected by our editorial team with a selection process. After reading Intense Quotes. You can check out these more Vitality Quotes. here>
As our motive is to always provide the best content for our readers without any junk. We also have a more collection of Fitness Motivation Quotes here>
- “Extreme love doesn’t quantify, it simply gives.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “Workmanship is the most intense method of independence that the world has known.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “Follow your most intense fixations savagely.” ~ Franz Kafka
- “Unadulterated, intense feelings. There’s really no need to focus on a plan. It’s about sentiments.” ~ Alber Elbaz
- “Out of intense intricacies, intense simplicities arise” ~ Winston Churchill
- “That pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from the contemplation of the beautiful.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe
- “I develop more intense as I age.” ~ Florida Scott-Maxwell
- “You need to eat before you train. In any case, that truly intense preparation, after around 40 minutes you begin to signal.” ~ Hugh Jackman
- “If women ran the world, we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.” ~ Robin Williams
- “The act of longing for something will always be more intense than the requiting of it.” ~ Gail Godwin
- “An intense feeling carries with it its own universe, magnificent or wretched as the case may be.” ~Albert Camus
- “The most intense enthusiasm generally prospers in the back.” ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “There are such countless sorts of adoration, and they’re all extremely intense for me.” ~Ali MacGraw
- “There’s no love more intense than the love we have for our kids-and where there is intense love, there is also intense fear lurking beneath the surface.” ~ Arianna Huffington
- “Be intense, be all set, however appreciate it.” ~ Brock Larson
- “It was a surface. The obscurity was so intense.” ~Charles Duke
- “Show for the most part has an intense struggle of some kind or another.” ~Clint Eastwood
- “Simple design, intense content.” ~ Edward Tufte
- “Adventure is the most intense of learning.” ~ Victory Motive
- “Intense love is often akin to intense suffering.”~ Frances Harper
We hope these Intense Quotes would have inspired and motivated you to keep working hard and focus on your goal to become a successful leader in life.
You can also share these Intense Quotes with your fellow friends and family members.
To like us on our Facebook page Talesbymales and follow us on our Instagram page Talesbymales_ to stay updated with our awesome content.
Here are the links to some of the similar posts, Pope Francis Quotes, Maya Angelou Quotes, Inspiring Quotes by Famous People, and Inspiring Quotes to keep going. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.