From the Tales By Males team, we are presenting for you the 51 Best Lonely Love Quotes that will help in the times of your breakup or heartbreaks when you are feeling lonely and need some hope to hold on to your emotions and pursue your life ahead.
These quotes will make you realize that it’s hard to go through the breakups and heartbreaks which makes you a lonely person living around thousands of people but it is normal human nature and time will heal everything.
Reading these Lonely Love Quotes will turn your loneliness into motivation to do something great in life. Lonely Love Quotes are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which were said by famous motivational speakers and Psychologists around the world.
We have selected Lonely Love Quotes from thousands of Quotes about Loneliness so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Lonely Love Quotes.
Here are the 51 Best Lonely Love Quotes
- “Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself.” Robert Tew
- “Love and compassion open our own inner life, reducing stress, distrust, and loneliness.” Dalai Lama
- “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. If you need the medication again, go ahead and take it I will love you through that, as well.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I can’t take away your pain, but I can offer you two miracles the love that comes from turning toward other human beings, and the connection we have to everyone on Earth.” Leo Babauta
- “A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.” Arthur Schopenhauer
- “If you don’t need the medication, I will love you, too. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I was very often full of rage and despair. I was always lonely. In spite of all that I was and am in love with life.” Jeanette Winterson
- “Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.” Celine Dion
- “All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” Tahereh Mafi
- “I see myself forever and ever as the ridiculous man, the lonely soul, the wanderer, the restless frustrated artist, the man in love with love, always in search of the absolute, always seeking the unattainable.” Henry Miller
- “What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.” Ellen Burstyn
- “When I get lonely these days, I think to BE lonely, Liz. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person’s body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I love people, but I also love recharging my batteries, thinking, running, creating, and being alone.” Maxime Lagacé
- “Find the company within yourself and you’ll never spend a day alone. Find love within yourself and you’ll never have a lonely day.” Connor Chalfant
- “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” Mother Teresa
- “I’m fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I’d like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don’t like being alone because they truly don’t like themselves but I love me.” Gene Simmons
- “You are free if you can withdraw from people, not having to seek them out for the sake of money, company, love, glory, or curiosity, none of which can thrive in silence and solitude.” Fernando Pessoa
- “sex is the consolation you have when you can’t have love.” Gabriel García Márquez
- “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Orson Welles
- “Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone.” C.S. Lewis
- “Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don’t worry…I’m here. The floodwaters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you.” Charles M. Schulz
- “I tell you loneliness is the thing to master. Courage and fear love death are only parts of it and can easily be ruled afterward. If I make myself master my own loneliness there will be peace or safety: and perhaps these are the same.” Martha Gellhorn
- “You can love other people, even if they don’t love you back, it’s okay. Real love is a one-way thing.” Naval Ravikant
- “I’m tired of living unable to love anyone. I don’t have a single friend – not one. And, worst of all, I can’t even love myself. Why is that? Why can’t I love myself? It’s because I can’t love anyone else.” Haruki Murakami
- “You will have a life of loneliness if the desire to be loved and to belong is more important than your self-respect.” Dodinsky
- “Loneliness should not deprive you of the full human experience, life, and love fully. Give yourself the chance to experience all that entails life.” Anonymous
- “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else. Do you understand what I am saying? A person who is incapable of loving another cannot properly love himself.” Haruki Murakami
- “Love from one being to another can only be that two solitudes come nearer, recognize and protect and comfort each other.” Han Suyin
- “I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.” Anurag Prakash Ray
- “I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself.” Warsan Shire
- “Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I’m supposed to do right now. Right now I can’t sleep. It’s right now that I can’t eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he’s not here.” Nina Guilbeau
- “Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.” Mandy Hale
- “The feelings we live through in love and in loneliness are simply, for us, what high tide and low tide are to the sea.” Kahlil Gibran
- “Right now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don’t know what to do with all this hurt right now.” Nina Guilbeau
- “To be alone with yourself is to be alone. To be in the company of others is to be alone together. The only time you are not alone is when you forget yourself and reach out in love with the lines of a self blur, and just for a wild, flickering moment, you experience the miracle of others. And now you know the secret.” Vera Nazarian
- “Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you.” Haruki Murakami
- “The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me.” Jenim Dibie
- “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect, and greet each other.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “If loneliness was a choice, what was the other option? To settle for second-best and try to be happy with that? And was that fair to the person you settled for?” Lisa Kleypas
- “That’s love when Two lonely persons keep each other safe and touch each other and talk to each other.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Loneliness Ends With Love.” Al Lerner
- “We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community.” Dorothy Day
- “People accuse me of falling in love easily. It just means that I’m able to see the beauty in most of the people who cross paths with me and I appreciate it for what it is and also for what it isn’t.” Ashly Lorenzana
- “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Anonymous
- “Falling for someone’s flaws is just as necessary as falling for their strengths. And people like myself, who fall into love easily, are sometimes the loneliest souls around at the end of the day.” Ashly Lorenzana
- “When the people you love are gone, you’re alone.” Keanu Reeves
- “The strength of a love is always misjudged if we evaluate it by its immediate cause and not the stress that went before it, the dark and hollow space full of disappointment and loneliness that precedes all the great events in the heart’s history.” Stefan Zweig
- “What a lovely surprise to discover how unlonely being alone can be.” Ellen Burstyn
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” Oscar Wilde
- “But many of us seek community solely to escape the fear of being alone. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.” Bell Hooks
This Video will help you overcome Loneliness
We hope these 51 Best Lonely Love Quotes would have helped you fight your loneliness and made you a motivated person in the time of heartbreak.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes as Bible Quotes about Light, Bible Quotes Never give up, and also Jesus Quotes on Faith.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.