In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Motivational Quotes to Keep Going that will help you to keep moving forward in life and provide you with the motivation that allows you to cross any hurdles coming in your way while reaching towards your goal in life.
In the journey of life, Motivation is important as food and water. Life will throw many obstacles on your way while you are approaching the journey to success but, to overcome those obstacles you need a little push that comes from that small amount of motivational talk, speech, or quote.
Thinking about providing you with motivational quotes, we have gathered the Quotes which will allow you to keep going on the path of success, these quotes will stay behind your back with a push every time you face a problem in the journey of success.
These quotes can also be shared with the people whom you feel are stuck at a point in life where they need a little bit of push to keep moving forward on their journey of success.
Motivational Quotes to Keep Going are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Motivational speakers, Authors, and Successful Entrepreneurs on this planet.
We have selected these Motivational Quotes to Keep Going from thousands of Quotes about motivation so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Motivational Quotes to Keep Going.
Here are the 51 Best Motivational Quotes to Keep Going in Life
- “If your teacher, coach, or mentor believes you can do something, you’re more likely to do it.” Gwen Moran
- “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” Jesse Jackson
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” Winston Churchill
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
- “Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls – family, health, friends, and integrity are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will be irrevocably scuffed, nicked, perhaps even shattered.” Gary Keller
- “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” Muhammad Ali
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” Jack Ma
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas Edison
- “I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That’s the thing. You can’t just visualize and go eat a sandwich.” Jim Carrey
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “When you are going through hell, keep ongoing. Never never never give up.” Winston Churchill
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” Tim Notke
- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” Babe Ruth
- “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” Mary Engelbreit
- “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” Charles Kingsleigh
- “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” George Bernard Shaw
- “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” Christopher Reeve
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” Mark Twain
- “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” Les Brown
- “When you do more than you’ve paid for, eventually you’ll be paid for more than you do.” Zig Ziglar
- “You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up.” Chuck Yeager
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” Mae Jemison
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” Samuel Beckett
- “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” Michael Phelps
- “You just never give up. You do a task to the best of your abilities and beyond.” Debbie Reynolds
- “Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.” Sidney Sheldon
- “Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.” Doug Williams
- “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort, and money into training.” Tom Hopkins
- “It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” Rocky Balboa
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” Albert Einstein
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel
- “If you work hard enough and assert yourself and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” Malcolm Gladwell
- “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” Napoleon Hill
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” Elon Musk
- “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” Newt Gingrich
- “When you give up on life, never give up on yourself, because there is so much for you to keep on giving!” Oprah Winfrey
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Joseph Kennedy
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” Dale Carnegie
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith
- “You are planting seeds now and one day when you least expect those flowers will bloom. Trust the process.” Germany Kent
- “A man is worked upon by what he works on. He may carve out his circumstances, but his circumstances will carve him out as well.” Frederick Douglass
- “Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” Roy T. Bennett
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying.” Bear Grylls
- “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” Wilma Mankiller
This Video will Motivate you to Keep Going
We hope these 51 Motivational Quotes to Keep Going will make you achieve success in life overcoming any hurdles or obstacles that come in your way while going on the journey of success.
You can use these quotes to share it with your friends, family, or colleagues to tell them they can achieve success and whenever they feel low in life they can consume these quotes to motivate themselves and keep moving forward.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes as Motivational Quotes Never Give Up, Father and Son Motivational Story, and also ranking about Motivational Quotes Websites.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.