In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Quotes about Journey and Destination which is all about the journey and the destination where it all ends. In a life cycle of humans, the main journey starts in the womb of our mother and it ends when our soul leaves our body.
Everything is a journey until unless it has a starting point and a destination however in life you will find multiple types of journey, from the journey of growing up to the journey of becoming successful.
Thinking about providing you with the best quotes about Journey and Destination, we have gathered the Quotes which are specific about how every journey starts and how we reach the destination.
These quotes can also be shared with the people you think needs the motivation to inspire themselves in their journeys and reaching their destination in life, these quotes perfectly showcase the simplicity of life’s journey and destination.
51 Quotes about Journey and Destination is selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous Authors, Spiritual Gurus, and Leaders from all around the world.
We have selected these Quotes about the Journey and Destination from the thousand of Quotes on Journey to the destination so it can impact our reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Quotes about Journey and Destination.
Here are the 51 Best Quotes about Journey and Destination
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu
- “When you don’t know where you’re going, maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing to have more than you need.” Sarah Dessen
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The map was just an accessory. She knew exactly where she was.” Galt Niederhoffer
- “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up someplace else.” Yogi Berra
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Sometimes it is so desirable to go on a journey that it must be set off immediately without setting a destination!” Mehmet Murat ildan
- “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Destination can be ignored but not the journey because the journey represents the life itself!” Mehmet Murat ildan
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” anaïs nin
- “There was something to be said for the forward motion of the sea, for a destination on the horizon.” Micheline Ryckman
- “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” Søren Kierkegaard
- “Sometimes it doesn’t look like the right road because it was just a road to the next road.” Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” Heraclitus
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” Tony Robbins
- “The unexpected discoveries along the route are the joys of heading to the final destination.” Steven Magee
- “All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the Axe.” Abraham Lincoln
- “After all, passion is an undying urge or quest to achieve, which does not allow you to rest until you reach your destination.” Dr. Prem Jagyasi
- “Though the road’s been rocky it sure feels good to me.” Bob Marley
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” Oprah Winfrey
- “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” Steve Maraboli
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” Henry David Thoreau
- “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence, but by the distance, they have traveled from the point where they started.” Henry Ward Beecher
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” Erol Ozan
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit.” J. A. Konrath
- “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” Peter Hagerty
- “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” Pat Conroy
- “The only journey is the one within.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” Joss Whedon
- “Sometimes the longest journey we make is the sixteen inches from our heads to our hearts.” Elena Avila
- “I am no longer afraid of becoming lost, because the journey back always reveals something new, and that is ultimately good for the artist.” Billy Joel
- “A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike.” John Steinbeck
- “No matter where you are, you’re always a bit on your own, always an outsider.” Banana Yoshimoto
- “The journey is the reward.” Tao
- “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Life is a journey, it’s not where you end up but its how you got there.” Harshit Gupta
- “Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering.” Santosh Kalwar
- “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” Matsuo Basho
- “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.” Mandy Hale
- “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” John Steinbeck
- “Even a snail will eventually reach its destination.” Gail Tsukiyama
- “Sometimes it’s worth lingering on the journey for a while before getting to the destination.” Richelle Mead
- “She was my destination. I was always on the way to Lena, even when I wasn’t. Even when she wasn’t on her way to me.” Kami Garcia
- “It’s not so much the journey that’s important; as is the way that we treat those we encounter and those around us, along the way.” Jeremy Aldana
- “Death is the destination we all share, no one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be because death is very likely the single best invention of life.” Steve Jobs
- “If you fuel your journey on the opinions of others, you are going to run out of gas.” Steve Maraboli
- “It’s so nice to know where you’re going, in the early stages. It almost rids you of the wish to go there.” Samuel Beckett
Which is Important, Journey or Destination?
We hope these Quotes about Journey and Destination would have Inspired you towards the journey and the destination in your life.
It will motivate you to keep moving one mile at a time without thinking about the destination and feel more the journey of those moments we go through.
If you liked the Quotes about Journey and Destination then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Motivational Quotes to keep moving, Quotes about Journey and Destination, and Quotes to Live your dream.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.