In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Quotes Journey of a Thousand Miles which is all about the journey of a thousand miles and what actually means a journey of a thousand miles. We have the best quotes in this post that have been said by the authors for this phrase.
Everything is a journey until unless it has a starting point and a destination however in life you will find multiple types of journey, from the journey of growing up to the journey of becoming successful.
Thinking about providing you with the best quotes about the phrase “Journey of a Thousand Miles”, we have gathered the Quotes which are specific about all the different journeys we go through in life and have an effect on the reader by motivation and Inspire in the journey of their life.
These quotes can also be shared with the people you think needs the motivation to inspire themselves in their journeys in life, these quotes perfectly showcase the simplicity of life and journey.
51 Quotes Journey of a Thousand Miles is selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by Famous Authors, Spiritual Gurus, and Leaders from all around the world.
We have selected these Quotes about the Journey of a Thousand Miles from the thousand of Quotes on Journey so it can impact our reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Quotes Journey of a Thousand Miles.
Here are the 51 Best Quotes about the Journey of a Thousand Miles
- “Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.” Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” Dalai Lama
- “It’s the journey which ends; not the roads.” Rajesh Walecha
- “And then I realized adventures are the best way to learn.” Harshit Gupta
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” Dr. Seuss
- “The remarkable journey of a person lies in his visions and not a followed path of anyone else.” Aayush Verma
- “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life” Jack Kerouac
- “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Laozi
- “I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.” Mila Bronit
- “It is pointless to embark on any journey if you do not believe yourself worthy of the destination.” Anthon St. Maarten
- “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.” Dr. Seuss
- “There is a bend in the road. I don’t know what lies around that bend, but I hope for the best.” Lucy Maud Montgomery
- “Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of it’s yours.” Harshit Gupta
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Watch your step.” Thomas S. Monson
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” Babs Hoffman
- “Tough roads always lead to a beautiful destination. Everyone is not meant to experience that beauty.” Muzaffar Ahmad Noori Bajwa
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss
- “It’s your road and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” Harshit Gupta
- “The journey to a peaceful and blessed life begins when you take 100 percent responsibility for your life instead of blaming others.” Nitin Namdeo
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu
- “Never ever hurt anyone in this journey. We are all travelers and we must carry kindness in our baggage!” Avijeet Das
- “This is your journey, your body, your mind, and your spirit. Dig deep, own it, and start doing things for you and by you.” Harshit Gupta
- “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.” Robert Frost
- “Things may happen and often do to people as brainy and footsy as you” Dr. Seuss
- “This is the journey of your life. Don’t try to explain it to others, because only you can see it.” Nitin Namdeo
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.” Alton Brown
- “Never compare your journey with someone else’s. Your journey is your journey, not a competition.” Harshit Gupta
- “The bliss of existence is a blessed excursion through time.” Lailah Gifty Akita
- “It’s an opener, out there, in the wide, open air.” Dr. Seuss
- “Life is a journey which never lets you know when and where it will end.” Biju Karakkonam
- “Most of your healing journey will be about unlearning the patterns of self-protection that once kept you safe.” Harshit Gupta
- “A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step and if that step is the right step, it becomes the last step.” Laozi
- “A long journey should always end with a blissful rest.” Anonymous
- “You can get so confused that you’ll start into the race down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space, headed, I fear, toward a most useless place, The Waiting Place.” Dr. Seuss
- “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” Arthur Ashe
- “You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.” Joss Whedon
- “During your journey in life, you will learn that some friendships and love stories start always with an expiry date!” Shadi Kamal Kandil
- “A tree that can fill the span of a man’s arms grows from a downy tip; A terrace nine stories high rises from level earth, A journey of a thousand miles starts from beneath one’s feet.” Lao Tzu
- “The life, reached, a strange destination journey started in the search of peace, But now, sleep, the tranquillity of the soul, all lost.” Saarthak Haldar
- “The best education I have ever received was through travel.” Lisa Ling
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single happy delusion that it can be done without a stop-over.” Robert Breault
- “God has no secrets. He does not lead you through a world of misery, waiting to tell you, at the journey’s end, why He did this to you.” Anonymous
- “A journey of a thousand miles continues with the second step.” Larry Wall
- “I have found out that there ain’t a no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” Mark Twain
- “Our first stage of existence is truly honored by the magnificent view of our destination.” Sergio Tinoco
- “It was either me or Confucius that said the journey of a thousand miles begins with a vicious ass raping at airport security.” Doug Stanhope
- “Throughout this journey of life, we meet many people along the way. Each one has a purpose in our life. No one we meet is ever a coincidence.” Mimi Novic
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” Tony Robbins
- “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” Drake
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” Erol Ozan
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” Jack Kerouac
Journey of Thousand Miles begins with a single step
We hope these Quotes Journey of a Thousand Miles would have Inspired you towards the journey of your thousand miles and give you the motivation to keep moving one mile at a time without thinking about the destination and feel more the journey of those thousand miles.
If you liked Quotes Journey of a Thousand Miles then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Motivational Quotes to keep moving, Jesus Quotes on Faith, and Quotes to Live your dream.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.