In this post, we are presenting for you the 51 Best Quotes You are Amazing which is all about making yourself feel proud of your color, your beliefs, and your inner self. How one amazing person you are who spreads positivity and love all over in this world.
Being an amazing person is not only about having a big car or a big house but being an amazing person is all about how generous, affectionate, and caring you are towards your surrounding which includes humans and animals as well.
Thinking about how amazing person you are, we have gathered some of the most astonishingly beautiful and self-motivating Quotes about you are amazing which will be able to tell yourself that you are the best person ever born on this planet, allowing you to share these quotes with people who you feel are amazing as well to compliment them on their awesomeness in words or you can also consume these quotes to motivate yourself.
Quotes You are Amazing are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team which has been told by motivational speakers, Authors, and most amazing people around the world.
We have selected these Quotes You are Amazing from thousands of Quotes about motivation so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Quotes You are Amazing.
Here are the 51 Best Quotes about how Amazing You Are
- “Guard your mind against self-praise and flee a high opinion of yourself, so that God does not allow you to fall into the opposite passion to the virtue for which you boast, for man does not accomplish virtue alone, but with the help of God who sees all.” Marcus Eremita
- “I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story I will.” Amy Schumer
- “For as long as I have air in my lungs and a beating heart in my chest, I will rejoice because I have in my possession the greatest treasures of life.” Anonymous
- “Believe in yourself up here and it will make you stronger than you could ever imagine.” Sarah Dessen
- “The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.” Emily Dickinson
- “Optimism is the only key that can open the golden door of happiness. Never trade that key for anything in this world.” Anonymous
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” Edmund Hillary
- “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.” Dennis Lehane
- “The trouble with most of us is that we stop trying in trying times.” Denis Waitley
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” M. Scott Peck
- “Sweet words are like honey, a little may refresh, but too many gluts the stomach.” Anne Bradstreet
- “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Life will throw so many trials your way, but never let them distract you from your goal, for you are destined for phenomenal greatness.” Anonymous
- “You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.” John Wooden
- “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” Lucille Ball
- “No matter how dark this day is, it will undoubtedly give way to a sunnier tomorrow. Just believe in yourself and hold on for a little while.” Anonymous
- “If you want to find the real competition, just look in the mirror. After a while, you’ll see your rivals scrambling for second place.” Criss Jami
- “We should let God be the One to praise us and not praise ourselves. God detests those who commend themselves. Let others applaud our good deeds.” Pope Clement
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” Zoe Kravitz
- “No matter the amount of negativity that comes your way, smile because you are still alive. Nothing is more precious than life.” Anonymous
- “I may be wrong, but it seems rare in our age to find a widely praised person whose own mouth is not the source of that praise.” Giacomo Leopardi
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” Malcolm S. Forbes
- “Falsehood often lurks upon the tongue of him, who, by self-praise, seeks to enhance his value in the eyes of others.” Arnold Bennett
- “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.” Robert Hand
- “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” Gloria Steinem
- “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” Deborah Day
- “Once you embrace your value, talents, and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” Rob Liano
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” Dalai Lama
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” Madonna
- “Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.” Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” Brené Brown
- “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.” Emma Stone
- “You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” Robert Morely
- “Have the courage to love yourself like you always wished someone would.” Vironika Tugaleva
- “You have to be able to love yourself because that’s when things fall into place.” Vanessa Hudgens
- “Maybe if we love ourselves healthy we will all heal?” Nikki Rowe
- “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.” Christian Dior
- “Don’t suffocate your spirit for the lessons that were only passing through spring.” Nikki Rowe
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.” Roy Bennett
- “We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one that is waiting for us.” Joseph Campbell
- “You are loved. You are wonderfully made. You are beautiful. You have a purpose. You are a masterpiece.” Anonymous
- “Be very very very gentle with yourself. The world is very very very hard on you” Srividya Srinivasan
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou
- “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are beautiful.” Michelle Obama
- “Whenever you are feeling down, remember to count your blessings and you shall smile again.” Anonymous
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” Michelle Obama
- “Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough – you are beautiful.” Meagan Tandy
This Video will make you realize how Amazing You Are
We hope these 51 Best Quotes You are Amazing will make you realize your potential, boost your inner self, and also provide you with a self relief that you are doing great in this life. You can use these quotes to share it with your friends or loved ones allowing them to know that they are a great and awesome soul in this world.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes as Good Quotes for Girls, Short Quotes on Flowers, and also a peace story on Friendship Day.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.