From the Tales By Males team, we are presenting for you the 51 Best Wedding Quotes for him which you can dictate to your future husband on the wedding day or to your husband on the day of your anniversary. Also, you can share these quotes with your loved ones on their wedding day and anniversaries.
These Wedding Quotes for Him are for men who play an essential part in the wedding. A groom needs to be wished in a very special way and these quotes do the justice to that wish in words.
51 Best Wedding Quotes for Him are selected by the Tales By Males editorial team written by the happily married brides around the world for their groom and also by the married woman around the world for their men.
We have selected Wedding Quotes for Groom from thousands of Wedding Quotes so it can impact the reader hard. Our motive is to provide our readers with the legit information that is up to the mark instead of presenting junk.
So let’s jump right into Wedding Quotes for Him.
Here are the 51 Best Wedding Quotes for Him
- “Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, and my best friend.”
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.”
- “I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.”
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
- “A lover, a partner, a husband, a best friend. I can’t believe that I have all rolled into one!”
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- “If I had to choose again, I’d still choose you.”
- “There is no greater happiness for a woman than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.”
- “Loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will.”
- “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
- “Not only have I seen truth in your eyes, but you also remind me of time itself for you are my past, present, future, and forever. I love you.”
- “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.”
- “Wedding is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband!”
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.”
- “You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life.”
- “One day, in your search for happiness, you discover a partner by your side, and you realize that your happiness has come to help you search.”
- “Thank you for being there, especially when times get difficult. I love you and always will.”
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- “No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do.”
- “You don’t marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can’t live without.”
- “You’re the cheese to my macaroni.”
- “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.”
- “You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, husband, lover, and friend.”
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- “A good wedding is one that allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.”
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
- “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
- “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.”
- “True love stories never have endings.”
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good wedding.”
- “I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is the best day of my life.”
- “The beauty of a wedding is not always seen from the very beginning but rather as love grows and develops over time.”
- “A wedding is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.”
- “It is such a happiness when good people get together and they always do.”
- “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.”
- “Weddings, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.”
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threaded, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”
- “It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can’t remember how you lived without them.”
- “A great wedding is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
- “A wedding is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.”
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
- “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.”
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
- “The very first moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew our hearts were meant to be. You are my courage, my angel, my soldier.”
This Vidoe will show you the best expressions of Grooms
We hope these 51 Best Wedding Quotes for Groom would have provided you with the loving feeling to express for your husband.
If you like our content then please Like us on our Facebook page talesbymales and also please follow us on our Instagram talesbymales.
You will stay updated with our new quotes like Loveable Husband Quotes and Rumi Quotes on Lovers.
Our only motto is to provide the best content for our readers. For us satisfactory readers matter the most. If you are an aspiring writer then our door is always open for you to write for us and get featured.